This is ProBuild™ 1.9" Ultra Lightweight Performance CF6 Adjustable Offset Beadlock Wheels (2) Black/Carbon Fiber (2) [Patent Pending].
Introducing the ultra-lightweight version of ProBuild 1.9" wheels in 6-lug bolt pattern.
This lightweight ProBuild wheel is performance-oriented, designed to reduce weight and rotational mass.
The construction of the wheel is designed to be durable and lightweight. The plastic barrels are machined from billet ABS blocks. The carbon fiber faceplate is inset which is designed to protect it from impact damages on the trails. The all-new barrel lip design helps the rig slide through rocks and whatever the terrain throws at it.
The performance cut CNC machined delrin center ring helps reduce rotational mass and maintains a strong structure to clamp the beads securely.
This lightweight ProBuild version has the same built-in offsets ProBuild is known for - four fully adjustable offsets built-in, and are interchangeable with all existing 1.9" ProBuild parts.
It can typically reduce up to 30-50 grams per wheel versus standard aluminum wheels.
- Type: 1.9" Standard
- Barrel Color: Black
- Barrel Material: Billet ABS Plastic
- Center Ring Material: Delrin (Performance Cut)
- Center Ring Style: CNC Machined
- Faceplate Style: CF6
- Faceplate Material: Black Carbon Fiber (3mm)
- Outer hardware: Cap Head 12.9
- Bolt Pattern: 6-Lug
- Hub Size: XT604 (4mm Offset)
- Hub Hardware: Black
- Lock Ring: Black
Build your wheels exactly the way you want with Boom Racing's all-new ProBuild Wheels [Patent Pending].
The idea behind PROBUILD was to find a way to make a fully customizable and adjustable wheel with multiple setup options. Today, that sounds really smart, but back when we started most people thought we were crazy. That’s alright, everything has its time!
Quality off-road wheels are not always affordable. Most of us save our money to get a nice set. Deciding on the right set of wheels can end up being a scary and expensive learning lesson. Our proprietary customizable design completely removes any fear of getting another set of wheels that are “almost right”. We took into consideration all of the desirable wheel features - style, color, offset, material, total width, weight, hub size, hardware styling, etc., and provide the options to adjust the wheel to the way you like.
What makes PROBUILD probuild?
- High changeability, unlimited possibilities
- Built-in offset options
- Revolutionary and cutting edge designs
- Engineered to the exact specifications of world-class drivers
With unlimited combinations of colors, faceplates, multiple offset options, etc, ProBuild wheels is a game-changing design for how we build and match custom rigs. No longer are we stuck with a full set of wheels that remain the same for too long.
- Diameter: 1.9"
- Width: 29.4mm (1.157")
- Inner Wheel Clearance: 45mm (1.771")
- 43 grams per wheel (fully assembled)
- 29 grams per wheel (without hub and hardware)
What's Included? All Ready-Sets come with the following:
- 2x ABS Machined 7.5mm Barrel #BRPROB-01
- 2x ABS Machined 15mm Barrel #BRPROB-02
- 2x Delrin (Lightweight Version) 22.5mm Beadlock Center Piece
- 2x Carbon Fiber Faceplate
- 2x Steel Lock Ring #BRPROB-05
- 2x XT604 Alum Wheel Hub Adapter #BRXT604
- 40x M2x10 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Screw for wheel #BRASCH2010
- 10x M2.5x8 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Screw for hub #BRPROB-08
- 6x M2x14 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Pilot Screw
- 2x M4 Nyloc Nut
- 1x 7mm Nut Driver Adapter #BRT10045
- 1x Decal Sheet
- 1.9" Crawler Tires
- Clears TRX4 and SCX10.3 portal axles
Optional Wheel Hub Adapter Sizes:
- XT6015PIN - 1.5mm Pin Alum Offset #BRXT6015PIN
- XT601 - 1mm Alum Offset #BRXT601
- XT604 - 4mm Alum Offset #BRXT604 (Included)
- XT606 - 6mm Alum Offset #BRXT606
- XT608 - 8mm Alum Offset #BRXT608
Barrels available in white color:
- ProBuild™ Ultra Lightweight Performance 7.5mm Wheel Barrel (1) White BRPROB-12W
- ProBuild™ Ultra Lightweight Performance 15mm Wheel Barrel (1) White BRPROB-13W
7mm Nut Driver Adapter #BRT10045
Have you ever had issues with nut drivers being too large? Since there are no industry standards for nut driver head sizes, a lot of wheels are designed with a bigger "hole in the middle" to fit the most common nut drivers out there.
When drawing up new designs we always aim for the best possible looking wheels. Minimizing the center area means there is more room to play with on the face design. This new 7mm Nut Driver Adapter has a smaller hex head diameter, which guarantees any hex nut driver to work with most likely any wheels out there, especially newer 1.9s and 1.55s.
We believe everyone in RC should have this in their toolboxes, and so for every pair of the upcoming ProBuild wheels, we are including one 7mm Nut Driver Adapter each, which means you will get two of them for every set of ProBuild wheels.
2mm Scale Socket Driver Tool #BRT10049
This new 2mm Scale Socket Driver Tool will be released with the upcoming ProBuild wheels. Every pack of ProBuild wheels will include one 2mm Scale Socket Driver Tool, which means you will get two of these when you get a full set of wheels.
An awesome handy tool to have in any toolbox. You can also hang this on a keyring for convenience.
Build your beadlock wheels exactly the way you want like a Pro!
This item is available for distribution from