This is ProBuild 1.9" Slot Mags "Jelly Bean" Adjustable Offset Aluminum Beadlock Wheels (2). The Boom Racing ProBuild wheels use a patented design for quick and easy installation and setup.
- Size: 1.9"
- Width: Standard
- Barrel Color: Chrome
- Barrel Material: Aluminum
- Center Ring Material: Aluminum
- Faceplate Style: Slot Mags "Jelly Bean"
- Faceplate Color: Chrome
- Faceplate Material: Aluminum
- Outer Hardware: Cap Head 12.9
- Bolt Pattern: 5-Lug
- Center Cap: S100 Chrome #BRW780923
- Hub Size: XT504 (4mm Offset)
- Hub Hardware: Mag Seat 12.9 Silver
- Lock Ring: None
Build your wheels exactly the way you want with Boom Racing's all-new ProBuild Wheels [Patent Pending].
The idea behind PROBUILD was to find a way to make a fully customizable and adjustable wheel with multiple setup options. Today, that sounds really smart, but back when we started most people thought we were crazy. That’s alright, everything has its time!
Quality off-road wheels are not always affordable. Most of us save our money to get a nice set. Deciding on the right set of wheels can end up being a scary and expensive learning lesson. Our proprietary customizable design completely removes any fear of getting another set of wheels that are “almost right”. We took into consideration all of the desirable wheel features - style, color, offset, material, total width, weight, hub size, hardware styling, etc., and provide the options to adjust the wheel to the way you like.
What makes PROBUILD probuild?
- High changeability, unlimited possibilities
- Built-in offset options
- Revolutionary and cutting edge designs
- Engineered to the exact specifications of world-class drivers
With unlimited combinations of colors, faceplates, multiple offset options, etc, ProBuild wheels is a game-changing design for how we build and match custom rigs. No longer are we stuck with a full set of wheels that remain the same for too long.
- Diameter: 1.9"
- Width: 29.4mm (1.157")
- Inner Wheel Clearance: 45mm (1.771")
- Alum Center Ring: 18g
- Barrels: 30g (front & rear)
- 68g per wheel (fully assembled)
- 59g per wheel (without hub and hardware)
Note: Slot Mags "Jelly Bean" faceplate is non-reversible
- 2x Alum 7.5mm Barrel
- 2x Alum 15mm Barrel
- 2x Alum 21.5mm Beadlock Center Ring
- 2x Aluminum Faceplate
- 2x S100 Scale Center Cap Black #BRW780923
- 2x XT504 Alum Wheel Hub Adapter #BRXT504
- 20x M2x8 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Screw for wheel #BRPROB-07BK
- 10x M2x10 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Screw for hub #BRASCH2010
- 6x M2x14 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Pilot Screw
- 2x M4 Nyloc Nut
- 1x 7mm Nut Driver Adapter #BRT10045
- 1x Decal Sheet
- 1.9" Crawler Tires
- Clears TRX4 and SCX10.3 portal axles
- Wheel shafts using M4 wheel nuts (XT5 V2 hub fits M4 nut. XT6 V2 hub fits M4 and M5 nuts)
Optional Wheel Hubs:
- XT500 - 0mm Pin Alum Offset #BRXT500
- XT504V2 - 4mm Alum Offset #BRXT504V2 (Included)
- XT508 - 8mm Alum Offset #BRXT508
- XT512 - 12mm Alum Offset #BRXT512
- XT516V2 16mm Alum Offset #BRXT516V2
- BRXT5DU Dually adapter #BRXT5DU *certain faceplates do not fit
Optional Scale Screws:
- Mag Seat Lug Nut M2x8mm Scale Hardware BRPROB-11 (Black / Gold / Silver)
7mm Nut Driver Adapter #BRT10045
Have you ever had issues with nut drivers being too large? Since there are no industry standards for nut driver head sizes, a lot of wheels are designed with a bigger "hole in the middle" to fit the most common nut drivers out there.
When drawing up new designs we always aim for the best possible looking wheels. Minimizing the center area means there is more room to play with on the face design. This new 7mm Nut Driver Adapter has a smaller hex head diameter, which guarantees any hex nut driver to work with most likely any wheels out there, especially newer 1.9s and 1.55s.
We believe everyone in RC should have this in their toolboxes, and so for every pair of the upcoming ProBuild wheels, we are including one 7mm Nut Driver Adapter each, which means you will get two of them for every set of ProBuild wheels.
Build your beadlock wheels exactly the way you want like a Pro!