Titanium Full Adjustable Link Set W/ Stainless Steel Pivot Ball Ends
Product Model: Rock Rey
Part #: BR979011
Weight: 102 Gram
Availability: In Stock
Hurry! This item will not be restocked once our inventory is sold out.
This Boom Racing complete titanium adjustable links set are 6mm thick with a M4 threads at both ends. They feature reverse threads so you can adjust the length of the links by adjusting them directly on the rig. This link kit also comes with high quality complete ball ends. Titanium is strong and lightweight, ideal for racing and high speed bashing.
To help adjust the links, there are two flat spots on each link where you can attach a spanner or turnbuckle wrench to turn the links for easy adjustments, without removing them off the rig.
Why Stainless Steel ball ends?
Because rusty balls are a pain in the butt to deal with. Prevent rust forming and keep your rod ends maintenance free. The set comes with high quality nylon ball ends that are durable and strong. The pivot joints have plenty of room for smooth rotation.
- Light weight and strong 6mm Titanium links
- M4 threads with strengthened lips
- Reverse threads for easy adjustments directly on the rig
- Flat spot at both ends to attach turnbuckle wrench or spanner
- Comes with strong and high quality ball ends
- Stainless Steel Pivot Balls (Part #BRW750300) 5.8x3x7.4mm
- 8x titanium 6mm thick links (M4 threads)
- Upper and lower steering links
- Rear upper links
- Sway bar links
- 14x Stainless Steel Pivot Balls
- 2x Small Pivot Balls
- 2x Pivot Balls with Grub Screw
- 2x Plastic (Sideways) Ball Ends Link
- 2x Plastic (Upwards) Ball Ends Link
- 14x Plastic Ball Ends Link
- 1x Long M4 Grub Screw for steering links
- 8x Plastic Spacers
This item is available for distribution from