*Please allow for extra time for us to prepare your custom wheels. Customization takes up to 7 business days to process.
Note: The ProBuild Customization Tool page is priced PER wheel. For example, if you want a set of wheels plus a spare, select Number of Wheels to 5.
BUILD LIKE A PRO
The idea behind PROBUILD was to find a way to make a fully customizable and adjustable wheel with multiple setup options. Today, that sounds really smart, but back when we started most people thought we were crazy. That’s alright, everything has its time!
THE MOST CUSTOMIZABLE OFF-ROAD WHEELS IN RC
In order to provide a platform to express individuality and creativity, we created this ProBuild Customization Tool page by offering user-selectable components. Choose the exact parts you desire and build your own unique wheels that are like no one else's.
EXACTLY THE WAY YOU LIKE
Quality off-road wheels are not always affordable. Most of us save our money to get a nice set. Deciding on the right set of wheels can end up being a scary and expensive learning lesson. Our proprietary customizable design completely removes any fear of getting another set of wheels that are “almost right”. We took into consideration all of the desirable wheel features - style, color, offset, material, total width, weight, hub size, hardware styling, etc., and provide the options to adjust the wheel to the way you like.
What makes PROBUILD probuild?
- High changeability, unlimited possibilities
- Built-in offset options
- Revolutionary and cutting edge designs
- Engineered to the exact specifications of world-class drivers
With unlimited combinations of colors, faceplates, multiple offset options, etc, ProBuild wheels is a game-changing design for how we build and match custom rigs. No longer are we stuck with a full set of wheels that remain the same for too long.
- Diameter: 1.9"
- Width: 29.4mm (1.157")
- Inner Wheel Clearance: 45mm
- Approx 70 grams per wheel (fully assembled)
- Offset: Adjustable (Hub Size | Actual Offset)
- XT6015PIN | 3mm / -3mm / -4.6mm / -10.6mm
- XT601 | 0mm / -6mm / -7.6mm / -13.6mm
- XT604 | -3mm / -9mm / -10.6mm / -16.6mm
- XT606 | -5mm / -11mm / -12.6mm / -18.6mm
- XT608 | -7mm / -13mm / -14.6mm / -20.6mm
- XT6015PIN | 4.8mm / -1.2mm / -2.8mm / -8.8mm
- XT601 | 1.8mm / -4.2mm / -5.8mm / -11.8mm
- XT604 | -1.2mm / -7.2mm / -8.8mm / -14.8mm
- XT606 | -3.2mm / -9.2mm / -10.8mm / -16.8mm
- XT608 | -5.2mm / -11.2mm / -12.8mm / -18.8mm
- CAL5 / CF5
- XT500 | 5.2mm / -2.2mm / -2.8mm / -9.8mm
- XT504 | 2.2mm / -5.2mm / -5.8mm / -12.8mm (Included)
- XT508 | -2.2mm / -9.2mm / -9.8mm / -16.8mm
- XT512 | -6.2mm / -13.2mm / -13.8mm / -20.8mm
- 1x Alum Barrel (Front)*
- 1x Alum Barrel (Rear)*
- 1x Alum Beadlock Center Piece*
- 1x Alum Faceplate
- 1x Steel Lock Ring
- 1x Alum Wheel Hub Adapter
- 20x M2x9 Scale Screw or M2x8 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Screw
- 6x M2.5x8 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Screw
- 3x M2x14 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Pilot Screw
- 1x M4 Nyloc Nut
- 7mm Nut Driver Tool** #BRT10045
- 2mm Scale Socket Driver Thumb Tool** #BRT10049
- 1x Decal Sheet
*Barrel sizes and Beadlock Center Piece sizes depend on wheel width selected.
**One of each will be provided for each pair of wheels.
Optional Wheel Hub Adapter Sizes:
XT6015PIN - 1.5mm Pin Alum Offset #BRXT6015PIN
XT601 - 1mm Alum Offset #BRXT601
XT604 - 4mm Alum Offset #BRXT604
XT606 - 6mm Alum Offset #BRXT606
XT608 - 8mm Alum Offset #BRXT608
7mm Nut Driver Adapter (#BRT10045)
Have you ever had issues with nut drivers being too large? Since there are no industry standards for nut driver head sizes, a lot of wheels are designed with a bigger "hole in the middle" to fit the most common nut drivers out there.
When drawing up new designs we always aim for the best possible looking wheels. Minimizing the center area means there is more room to play with on the face design. This new 7mm Nut Driver Adapter has a smaller hex head diameter, which guarantees any hex nut driver to work with most likely any wheels out there, especially newer 1.9s and 1.55s.
We believe everyone in RC should have this in their toolboxes, and so for every pair of the upcoming ProBuild wheels, we are including one 7mm Nut Driver Adapter each, which means you will get two of them for every set of ProBuild wheels.
2mm Scale Socket Driver Tool (#BRT10049)
This new 2mm Scale Socket Driver Tool will be released with the upcoming ProBuild wheels. Every pack of ProBuild wheels will include one 2mm Scale Socket Driver Tool, which means you will get two of these when you get a full set of wheels.
An awesome handy tool to have in any toolbox. You can also hang this on a keyring for convenience.
Build your beadlock wheels exactly the way you want like a Pro!