Boom Racing’s Factory Limited Warranty
Who is Covered
• This warranty is extended to the original end-user, whether purchased or received as a gift.
• The receipt or invoice at the time of purchase is your proof of purchase and is required for Boom Racing to honor any warranty.
• To obtain warranty service for products purchased from a third-party seller or retailer, please contact them first.
What is Covered and How Long
Boom Racing warrants that all products are free from defects in manufacturing, materials, and craftsmanship under normal usage.
- Warranty period:
- 1. BRX01 car kits and parts - one (1) year from date of purchase.
- 2. All other products - 30 days from the date of purchase.
What is Not Covered
• Defects or malfunction caused by user error of assembly
• Damages due to normal wear and tear
• Failure to follow operating instructions
• Misuse or abuse
• Users’ failure to perform routine maintenance or use with products with which is not intended to be used
• Damages caused by unauthorized alteration or modification
• Cosmetic or incidental damages
• Boom Racing does not warrant or provide service or support for any third-party products
What We Will Do
We will, at our discretion, repair or replace any product free of charge that is incorrectly made or proves to be defective in material or craftsmanship during the warranty period. If your product is no longer being manufactured or is out of stock, we may replace your product with a comparable or improved product at our option.
What We Will Not Do
We will not pay for shipping, insurance, or transportation charges for products sent from you to us or any import fees, duties, and taxes.
Boom Racing reserves the right to a final decision, change or modify this warranty without notice.
Start a Warranty Request
To start a warranty request, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
• Order number or image of the original receipt from third party seller
• Defect details